Prices AND reservations

Prices 2023

(Breakfast included)

2023

See tariffs 2022

MARCHAPRIL / MAYJUNEJULY / AUGUST01 SEPT. TO 15 OCT.OCTOBER
From 16 to 31
November
FARRUTX STUDIO

85 €105 €140 €160 €145 €115 €85 €
SIMPLE APARTAMENTS
(2 bedrooms, 1st floor, terrace)

110 €125 €160 €195 €165 €135 €110 €
CALICANT APARTAMENT
(2 be, 1r piso, terraza)

150 €180 €210 €255 €215 €195 €150 €
SA TALAIA APARTAMENT
(2 bedrooms, 1st floor, terrace)

170 €195 €240 €270 €245 €210 €170 €
DOUBLE APARTAMENTS
(2 bedrooms, 1st floor, terrace)

170 €195 €240 €270 €245 €210 €170 €

Breakfast included in all bookings.

 

Farrutx studio: capacity included in the price for 2 persons/day.

Simple Apartments (Na Clara, Son Reial, Es Caló, Es Maressos, Sa Duaia): capacity included in the price for 2 persons/day.

Apartment Calicant: capacity included in the price for 4 persons/day.

Double Apartments (Aucanada, Sa Canova, Son Bauló, Es Batolins, Son Serra): capacity included in the price for 4 persons/day.

Sa Talaia Apartment: capacity included in the price for 4 people/day.

EXTRAS

-Children up to 2 years old (inclusive): 6€ per day

-Children from 3 to 14 years old: 19€ per day

Over 14 years old: 25 € per day


*Wallbox electric vehicle charger: € 3 per day of stay.

CANCELATION CONDITIONS

-For reservations made more than one year from now: the client will pay by bank transfer and at the time of booking:

100 € for one week booked

150 € for 10-12 days booked

200 € for two weeks booked

In January 2023, 30% of the total amount of the reservation will be paid (discounting what has already been paid more than a year from now). In case of cancellation of the reservation, this amount will not be refunded. The rest (70% of the total amount) will be paid at the hotel.

-For reservations made less than a year from now: 30% of the total amount of the reservation is paid at the time of making it. The rest of the conditions are the same.

Our rates are non-refundable, therefore, in case of cancellation of the reservation the payments made will not be refunded.

-For cancellations made between 49 and 30 days before the arrival date, the client must pay 50% of the total reservation.

-For cancellations made 29 days or less before the date of arrival, the client must pay 90% of the total reservation.

-If the client doesn’t show up on the day of arrival, 90% of the total amount will be charged.

-If the client arrives later than planned or leaves before the end of the reservation, will pay 100% of the total amount.

Booking form

Fill in the following form to consult availability for our apartments, we will get back to you as soon as possible.

Hotels mit Hotelbewertungen bei HolidayCheck