SON CORV 2014, S.L. considers it a basic objective to guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of personal data, complying with the regulations established for this purpose.
1. Ownership of the file. SON CORV 2014, S.L., with the following data:
CL. VERONICA 26 07500 Manacor, Islas Baleares
CIF número B57896177
is the owner of the files to which Personal Data is incorporated, as well as being responsible for their processing.
2. Data quality. The Personal Data that form part of the files of SON CORV 2014, S.L., are adequate and pertinent and strictly necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. SON CORV 2014, S.L. guarantees the technical and organisational measures necessary for the security and integrity of the personal data it contains, preventing their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored, and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they arise from human action or from the physical or natural environment.
3. Purpose of the data. The purpose of the collection and automated processing of Personal Data is to comply with the possible contractual relationship established between the owner of the data and the user, the sending of advertising and promotional information relating to the services of SON CORV 2014, S.L., as well as the sending of forms and surveys and the processing of data for statistical purposes. They will not be used for purposes other than those for which they have been collected. To this end, the user who registers on the website www.canpererei.com, either as a user and/or in the newsletter expressly accepts the sending of commercial communications.
4. Legal basis for processing. It will be the consent of the user.
5. If you do not provide us with the requested data, it is possible that the requested service or consideration cannot be carried out.
6. Deadlines. The data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill its purposes and, in any case, up to 5 years from the last activity of the user.
7. Rights of the user. You are also informed of the possibility that you have to exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, limitation and portability in relation to your personal data, by sending an email to email@example.com, as well as to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on consent prior to withdrawal and to submit a claim to a supervisory authority.
8. Your data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in cases where the law expressly permits or requires.
9. The user will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the facilitated data, reserving the person in charge of the file the right to exclude of the registered services to any user who has facilitated false data, without prejudice of the other actions that proceed in Right.
10. Security measures. SON CORV 2014, S.L. guarantees the adoption of security measures of a technical and organizational nature necessary to guarantee the security of Personal Data and avoid its alteration, loss, unauthorized access or treatment, taking into account the state of technology, nature of the data and risks to which they are exposed.
11. Access security. The access to the pages through which the client of SON CORV 2014, S.L. deals with personal data, is done through a secure line.
12. SON CORV 2014, S.L. assumes no responsibility with regard to the data protection policies that may be adopted in the links present on this website.
13. SON CORV 2014, S.L. considers it a basic objective to guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of users obtained through any system that allows the transmission of data. Consequently, it declares its commitment of fulfillment with the legislation that in this matter is in force at every moment. For any doubt or consultation they can use the e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to and stored on your computer when you access certain webpages to store and retrieve navigational information from that computer. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of our website. Bear in mind that cookies cannot damage your computer and that, in exchange, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
SON CORV 2014, S.L. uses the following cookies on this website, which are detailed below, distinguishing between them:
Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user and that can serve for proper navigation or that serve to ensure that the content of a website is loaded effectively, if deactivated the user can not receive correctly the services and content established.
Own cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
Third-party cookies are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Analytical Cookies, for the tracking and compilation of statistical data of the activity, with the purpose of guaranteeing the best service to the user.
Advertising Cookies, for the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as the frequency with which ads are displayed.
Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
As an additional guarantee to the information provided above. The user may at any time revoke the functioning of cookies on that website by means of:
The browser configuration:
Chrome, from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Firefox, from http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
Safari, from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
The opt-aut systems listed in the table for each of the cookies you apply to may result in a rejection cookie being installed on your computer to make your opt-out choice work.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, please contact email@example.com