1. General information: These conditions regulate the permitted use of the page with URL https://www.canpererei.com, which the company SON CORV 2014, S.L., with:
CL. VERONICA 26 07500 Manacor, Islas Baleares
CIF número B57896177
makes available to Internet users.
It makes available to users the following means where they can address their requests, questions and complaints:
CL. VERONICA 26 07500 Manacor, Balearic Islands
CIF number B57896177
2. The intellectual property rights of the www.canpererei.com website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are the property of SON CORV 2014, S.L., which is the exclusive owner of the rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the site www.canpererei.com (hereinafter “the Web”) that SON CORV 2014, S.L. makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions foreseen in each case, which will be understood to be accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. The visualization, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Web is authorized only and exclusively if the following conditions concur:
4.1. That it is compatible with the aims of the Web.
4.2. That it is carried out with the exclusive intention of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
That none of the contents related to the Web are modified in any way.
4.4. That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. SON CORV 2014, S.L.. reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates of the information contained in the Web, of the configuration and presentation of this and of the conditions of access.
6. SON CORV 2014, S.L. does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in access to the Web or its content, nor that it is updated. SON CORV 2014, S.L. will carry out, provided that there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to carry out, and as soon as it becomes aware of the errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting the errors, re-establishing communication and updating the contents.
7. Both the access to the Web as well as the inconsentido use that can be made of the information contained in the same one is of the exclusive responsibility of the one who realizes it. SON CORV 2014, S.L. shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use. SON CORV 2014, S.L. is not responsible for any security errors that may occur, nor for any damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of:
(i) the presence of a virus in the computer of the user that is used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web;
(ii) a malfunction of the browser;
(iii) the use of non-updated versions of the same.
8. SON CORV 2014, S.L. does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, as long as they are alien to the same, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may produce alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the user’s documents or files, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. SON CORV 2014, S.L. is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its products and services. With respect to quotations of products and services of third parties, SON CORV 2014, S.L. recognises in favour of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of SON CORV 2014, S.L. over them, nor support, sponsorship or recommendation on the part of SON CORV 2014, S.L., unless expressly stated.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the injury of the rights of Intellectual or Industrial Property of SON CORV 2014, S.L. will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. Any third party link to the Web must be to its home page, being expressly prohibited “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Web, in favor of unauthorized third parties.
12. SON CORV 2014, S.L. and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the user’s domicile for any dispute that may arise from access to or use of the Web. In the event that the user is domiciled outside Spain, SON CORV 2014, S.L. and the user submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Manacor (Spain).
13. The user is responsible for the comments that pour in any space of the Web. You agree to respect fundamental rights, honor, privacy and self-image. SON CORV 2014, S.L. reserves the right to delete any offensive comment or content that violates any of these rights or others that may be infringed. Any non-compliance will be prosecuted by civil and/or criminal law.